For the call and contact centers, the contact with the clients is a key activity for the correct performance of their work, although there are already several ways to have contact with the clients, one of the most traditional, the telephone call, continues being one of the main ones. If this activity is not done efficiently, it can have great costs for the companies.
By this, we do not refer exclusively to the monetary, but also to the human resources and time.
An automatic dialer or autodialer is a system that allows you to automatically connect your agents with customers, thus achieving that your sales conversions increase considerably, and your agents can be focused on achieving the closing of the sale.
Advantages of Auto-Dialing Tools
Autodialer tools provide a number of benefits for companies that make large volumes of calls. Among them we can highlight:
- The efficiency of calls: Autodialer systems help us by scanning those numbers that are not recognized as correct or have been registered by users who are not interested in receiving this type of call. Therefore, this tool represents a great saving of time.
- Optimization of human resources: With this tool the company ensures that its agents are always on a call with a potential customer, increasing the productivity of each agent, reducing downtime. It is a great tool for time optimization and allows us to avoid dialing and waiting. It also greatly facilitates the work of coordination and management of supervisors.
- Greater success in sales: It allows us to reach potential customers more efficiently and effectively, which can allow us to increase sales considerably.
Types of dialing.
There are several types of dialing that can be used in the same company.
For example, for large volumes of calls, you can use automatic dialers which are much more effective and practical, or manual dialers for small companies with few agents and a very low volume of calls.
- Predictive and Autodialing: When this type of dialing is used, an algorithm is generated which calculates the number of calls needed to have higher productivity. In this way, the system ensures that agents are always on call or there is a call to be answered. This type of dialing is recommended for companies that have more than 20 agents on their staff, since the larger the team, the more productive this system will be. On the contrary, if it is used in small campaigns, with few employees, we run the risk that the client will answer the phone and there will be no one on the other end of the line, thus losing the call.
- Click to call dialing: With this type of dialing, the agent does not need to physically dial the phone number but does have control over when the call should be dialed. In this way, calls can be better spaced and customer data can be reviewed in a better way, before making the call. It can be seen as less productive dialing since not many calls are made, but it is ideal to maintain better control when you need to perform tasks between calls or to comply with different regulations like TCPA.
- Manual dialing: This is the traditional dialing, in which the agent dials the phone in a physical way either on the screen or from the device that is making the call. This type of call is the least effective, as not only is time wasted, but many times agents can make mistakes when dialing a number. It is the least effective of the dialing systems. It is recommended to use this type of dialing only when the volume of calls is very low, and the number of agents is less than 5.
- Progressive dialing: This type of dialing is more advisable for companies with 20 agents or less. With this system, the worker does not have to dial either, but when the customer picks up, there is always someone on the other side of the line. It is very effective since it avoids busy numbers, those that do not exist or do not answer, and even some voicemails. In other words, the agent only receives calls in which the customer has already answered the phone.
Benefits of an auto dialing system.
Using this type of system also keeps the agents busy, avoiding downtime and ineffective calls. It improves agent productivity by avoiding manual dialing and also determines the best time to make calls, which agent should be transferred, and the average occupation of each workstation.
Automatic and predictive dialers also allow the abandonment rate to decrease within our contact center and customer satisfaction to increase by allowing for scheduling of dialing times and generating more effective interactions.
Nuxiba Autodialer System.
Nuxiba has a comprehensive autodialer tool that is completely adaptable to the needs of each Contact Center.
Additionally, it can perform different types of dialing.
This tool is built-in modules such as:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Real-time reports
- Recording and monitoring
- Better recovery times
- Increase your recovered portfolio
- Simple installation and adaptable to other systems.
Discover why Nuxiba´s auto dialer is one of the best tools for your call and contact center, schedule a free consultancy, click here.
Request a free demo today!