Nowadays, with the evolution of technology, customer behavior has evolved, making the importance of better service increasingly evident.
Customers’ loyalty now depends on service quality.
In addition, with the surge of innovative technologies to communicate and engage, insurance company customers are migrating to companies offering them more and better user experiences, leaving prices aside.
Know your customer.
One of the most important aspects is to fully understand the characteristics and needs of our customers, in order to design a strategy to optimize their experience in our contact centers.
Which are the key aspects to an improved Customer Experience?
To know how to provide the right service to our customers it is very important to know what they value most when making contact with our contact centers.
Here are some key results found in “State of global customer service report” which reflects the following:
- Almost 60% of customers say that customer service is a key factor that affects their choice of a brand.
- More than half of customers prefer brands that respond to customer service inquiries and complaints on social media.
- 61% of consumers say that they have stopped transacting with a business after a poor service experience.
- Two in every three consumers think that multichannel customer service is getting better.
- 33% of consumers say that the most important aspect of a good customer service experience in resolving their issue in one interaction.
- 31% say that a knowledgeable customer service representative is the most important aspect.
- Almost 80% of global consumers have a favorable view of brands that contact them with proactive customer service notifications.
In such a competitive and bureaucratic sector, it is essential to keep innovating processes with this information in mind.
That is why it is necessary to offer:
- Personalized communication
- Data protection
- Fully tailored experiences
- After call surveys
- Interactions where and when the client wants
- Agility of response
- Well thought experience journeys
Some traditional insurance companies are still using old and complex systems that require constant maintenance.
Some platforms in the market that manage and control communication across multiple means (calls, chat, email, social networks, IVR applications, etc.) and integrate databases help contact centers to keep track of each customer interaction with greater ease.
Nuxiba offer tailored solutions for all types of business, ask for a free consultation!